pray for her

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - written by the Queen, Unknown
hello readers. sorry for my hiatus for a few days as i went to a workshop nun jauh di jitra (dgn loghat kedah yea?)

the night berofre we went to jitra, one of my friend, Nurul Khairiyah Salamat met with an accident that cause her more than we could think of. Alhamdulillah, so far she's winning :)
I need all of your help and support in praying to god to keep her save. please readers, you're my hope :)

After the incident, she was moved from HTAR, Klang to Hospital Sungai Buloh becasue there's an internal bleeding in her brain. alhamdulillah, everythings's fine now it's just that she's still in a coma and still in the icu.

please all my lovely readers, pray for her. i'll update more when i visit her again. and about the jitra trip, tunggu :D