Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

Monday, February 7, 2011 - written by the Queen, Unknown


SO here i'm back again to do the challenge!

it's day 1 :)

INTRODUCTION :)
recent picture!

My name is Marheerah Marhe. I'm 21 years old :)
Currently juggling between 3 cities = Melaka, Shah Alam and Johor Bharu :)
I am a Part 4 student of B.Ed TESL :)
I have someone, the one that i called my one and only :)

yup. he's the One :)

So interesting facts about me! :)
  1. I love listening to songs and sings but I can't really bring myself to sing in public.
  2. I easily get mad for no apparent reasons but I tend to feel guilty afterwards. :(
  3. It's easy for me to feel shoved away :(
  4. Respect me and I'll respect you back and I apply this to many others :)
  5. I just love to shop
  6. I'm a FREAK! yap. it breaks my heart if you ever call me that but at least i admit :)
  7. I am a wannabe!
  8. I'm Greedy. Money can never satisfy me >:)
  9. I'm Fickle
  10. I've changed. I'm not someone I've been before :)
  11. I can't speak BM formally. I can but it will sound funny :))
  12. I love to eat!
  13. I can't take pictures straight ahead. I have to tilt my head! :)
  14. I have a thing with babies! :)
  15. I'm just a normal human being :))
it takes me such a long time to list the 15 interesting things! as i read back i don't even think its interesting! :))
so dat's for today! :)

i'll post the next challenge tomorrow! :)