BeastLy

Monday, February 14, 2011 - written by the Queen, Unknown
If I were a Beast given ONE chance to prove that I am worthy to be human again, I would...

try my very best to make the world a better place. Well, look at the world today. Enough with all the war, hunger, rage, famine and many other think we can think of. I know it may sound impossible but I believe in nothing is impossible. By working it one thing at a time i do believe that everything achievable :) For a dream like this, i really need tons of money and connections but i do believe in thing that they called love. I believe in love as much as i love chocolate down my throat ;p With a little bit of love and paying it forward, the world can be a better place. This effort must be done together and it can't work with just a person. I will try my very best. To love doesn't mean you have to have a good looking face you just have to have a good looking heart :)

I would like to be a princess as well! :) Well, not a beastly beast but hey a princess is still a princess :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason of this post is this :


VANESSA HUDGENS! :)

Nuffnang, please send me and my bf to the movies :)
I would love to go... :)