The Secret Life of Nowa :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - written by the Queen, Unknown
I went to Istana Budaya yesterday to catch another theatre. Thanks to Faey for introducing me to the competition; i supposed, we won the ticket to watch The Secret Life of Nora :)

Credit to : StageKL

I always love theatre. As we all know theatre tickets are very EXPENSIVE! :| so at times it do limits my times of watching theatre. I don't really mind if i have to watch at the last row of the hall as long as i can watch the play.

Enough of my frets! Yesterday we went there with our Ethos! friends. They organise this event called Ethos! Thespian Art if am not mistaken. To put in a simpler word, they did this to enable us to go and watch more theatre! yeay!

Okay. You got me. I get distracted easily. haha~ :D

Set in the 1960's, The Secret Life of Nora is a bilingual comedy play about Nora, a 'primadona' of her time. Singing, Acting and Dancing is her food of life. One day, her dream do come true when she was called to a casting and she got the role! It turns out to be something she'll never expect! 

That's the anecdote that i can give you, if you wanna know the whole story go and watch Nora! They even offer extra show, from 21st to 23rd of October due to popular demand! If you can't make it, do remind me. Once the show is over, do remind me to tell the whole story about Nora.

Enough about Nora~

This is what fikri and i wear yesterday :)
it's kinda last minute. i just wear whatever i have in mind. Don't really care. haha. Lps tuh rase mcm insecure! :D

What I Wore That Day 
A pashmina mom bought somewhere over the rainbow
3 year old top
pre-love jacket
The skirt that has been with me since 2007 or later
Kasut Raya! credit to AYAH n UMI!

It's like an old ensemble :D
i never tried this combination but i think it's workable for me. I still have a lot to learn and buy! hahahaha~

So let's take a peek at the Nora staging XD
A whole load of picture just for you

 At the Lobby 

Our photoshoot set! so called lah kan?


 @agentDYA and the boys!

 ok. the boys lagi! maybe ni bole jadi Shawif or Roger or TonyEusoff's character. i forgot his name! :)

 Intermission Screen XD

 The winners! hahahahahaa~

I got this from the Nora's merchandise booth! so happy!

So that's my day. how bout urs? :D