more than 100 days since i met u :)

Monday, August 29, 2011 - written by the Queen, Unknown
you see in my life there are many important person that i hang on to :)

well the first n foremost would be my parents and my siblings kan? of course :D

next i have my ever lovely mr. love. no further explanation needed. the love of my life and most of my everything :D

friends! :D the treasures that i have :D

yes. since i've been very busy hustling in the city of Shah Alam (achewah!) it's been more 100 hundred days. believe it? i miss going out with my friends..well, just now we just go out and have our annual break-fasting session. yes we do have that. i miss being out with my girl friends! :D


 



 love-birds for the day :)

 i know i'm some kind of interfering but who cares! bahahahahah! :D


just now we have aza,aleen,pura,zraa,mixi,ajim,alem,ayep,apex and dolaa :)
sometimes i do pity the restaurant owner because we do make such noise but we are preventing the restaurant from being so quiet!

after we've finished the eating part of the day, most of us when our own ways. me,aza and aleen went to jonker street or jonker walk (which ever you prefer exactly). aleen wanna find a pair of flippyflop! :D

we did found the slipper. however we did some execessive shopping where me and aleen bought a pair of necklace on our own :)
this is mine..


then we went into this small and tiny shop. the shop was so awesome! i like being in the shop. for real and seriously! aleen bought a ring and i did not buy anything :D

i can't reveal the last thing that we bought for the day because i want to be surprise! for him of course. once i told him about the surprise for sure i will update you guys on it, ok?

i promise!

so this is how i wore my pashmina for today. it's a very big and wide pashmina.. mom bought it in yamen! :D
somehow the colour fits my shirt really well


before i get going, i would like to wish you 
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir Batin
"I would like seek a little of forgiveness in your heart to forgive me for all the things that I've done that hurts you in every minuscule minute.I am very sorry for that mistake I've made. Wishing you the very best Eid in your life"

btw.i'm very excited for tomorrow. my niece and her parents will be home after iftar tomorrow! :D