devil in disguise :p

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - written by the Queen, Unknown

Went back to Sekolah Menengah Teknik Melaka with some friends. Somehow it makes me realise that it's so different now compared to before. i guess in a way it helped me as a teacher too. remind me of things to do and things that i shouldn't do as a teacher. 

make me realise that i'm such a lucky person to be such a naughty students back then. at least i can put myself in the shoe of others before went berserk in being mad at them. seriously empathy is so helpful in this line of work. at least i know why they behave in such way. i know what i did before going to hunt me for later. 

the school changed a lot and i cannot fathom that that is my school from years back. made me realise that it's been 6 years since i left that school. it me feel like i'm old